When Marc Bresseel and I were wrapping up Obsessed, we introduced a fresh innovative and new maturity model, bringing all chapters of Obsessed together in a pragmatic hands-on way.
A model of 4 levels of maturity across six 'swimming lanes':
- Technology as a foundation (nothing more, nothing less)
- Allowing Data to be excavated
- in order to achieve higher levels of Personalisation
- fostered by Culture, People & Processes
- so that you can improve your Customer Lifecycle Management
- allowing your organisation to evolve in the way you use Metrics based on Value rather than on functions, roles tasks or vanity metrics;
Now, a maturity model is one thing. Without a framework, or a set of guidelines or rules to follow as ‘principle abiding marketers’ it’s pretty inadequate. Moreover, while GDPR has been a blessing for some, it remains a regulatory vehicle. Nothing more, nothing less.
We needed ten commonsense rules in plain English that – when followed – drive organizations to do what’s right in the eyes of the customer. With these 10 rules, we humbly strive to trigger creating a valiant movement that uses these rules as a beacon of common sense.
Join the movement, Get on board, Get Obsessed. Stay ahead.
#martech #duvalunion #getobsessed #growthagent #strategy